The 31st Congress of the International Seed Testing Association (ISTA) will be held from 15 to 21 June 2016 in Tallinn, Estonia.
Proposed session topics include:
- Applications of germination and dormancy testing
- Advances in seed health testing for ensuring quality seed production and storage
- Environmental effects on seed quality
- Cellular and molecular methods and new approaches to seed quality determination
- Conservation and use of genetic resources in crop, forest and wild species
- Presentations on ISTA’s technical work and meetings of ISTA Technical Committees
Registration for this congress opened on 1 October 2015. For more information on the congress, and registration information, click here.